Deadline for payment of the CCI membership fee: December 30, 2017.
The Primary records for membership registration are cords for membership are filed by economic agents with the CCI’s internal management and logistics department or CCI subsidiaries. The directors of the subsidiaries submit the documents indicated above to the CCI Domestic and Logistics Division, which submit them for examination at the Executive Bureau meeting. The economic agent becomes a member of the CCI after the decision of the CCI Executive Board and the payment of the registration fee and the membership fee. The economic agent, who has become a member of the CCI, is issued a membership card and is registered in the Register of the Members of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
III. Rights and Obligations of Members of the CCI of RM
According to the Statute of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova:
The members of the Chamber are entitled:
- To elect and be elected in the governing bodies of the Chamber via its representatives;
- To benefit from the services provided by the Chamber;
- Request the Chamber’s support for matters within its competence;
- Participate to courses, conferences and other events organized by the Chamber for their training and further training;
- To propose to governing bodies of the Chamber examination issues according to Chambers’ competence;
- To benefit from other rights provided by the legislation.
Members of the Chamber are obliged to:
- Observe the CCI Articles and the decisions of the governing bodies of the Chamber;
- To pay the registration fee and the annual fees set by the Chamber Council, according to the law;
- To carry out their work in accordance with the laws of the country and fair use in trade, avoiding any acts of unfair competition;
- To fulfill other obligations provided by law.
- Termination of membership and expulsion from the membership register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RM
- The grounds for cessation of membership of the CCI of the Republic of Moldova may serve the request of the CCI member, the liquidation of the enterprise, the reorganization;
b. Exclusion among members of the CCI of the Republic of Moldova shall be made in case of non-observance of its obligations as member of the Chamber stipulated in art. 11 of the Statute of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RM;
c. Exclusion and termination of membership in the KICs shall be carried out by the CCI Executive Bureau, upon presentation of the necessary documents by the KIC Internal Management and Logistics Division;
d. The economic agent, who was excluded from the CCI members, loses his membership of the CCI of RM as of the date of the decision of the Executive Bureau.
- Record of members of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova
- The records of the CCI members of the Republic of Moldova are kept by the Internal Department of Management and Logistics.
- The records submitted for membership (the application, the copy of the company’s registration certificate, the list of founders, the member’s survey, information about the main activity directions and the results of the enterprise’s activity) are kept at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (by the Department of Internal Management and Logistics) and copies of the documents at the place of filing the application (CCI Affiliates).
- Within 5 days of fulfilling the provided requirements, the Internal Management and Logistics Management stuff enter to the membership Register of CCI the data on the economic agent has become a member. In case of expulsion from members, will be inserted changes in the CCI Members’ Register within the above mentioned deadline.
- The CCI membership certificate of the Republic of Moldova is issued by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova (Department of Internal Management and Logistics) and handed over on the place documents assignment.